The 36th edition of Carnival of the Blue is up at Observations of a Nerd. Go check it out for more salty science than you can shake a bamboo shark at! Next month’s Carnival of the Blue will be at Blogfish. Submit articles via this automatic submission form.
I have moved.
Arthropoda can now be found here.
Michael Bok is a graduate student studying the visual system of mantis shrimp.
- Heavyweight Hexapods: The largest insects
- Samurai Crabs: Transmogrified Japanese warriors, the product of artificial selection, or pareidolia?
- Mr. T pities the fools who haven't updated their RSS feeds!
- The kiss of death: Deceptive predatory tactics of assassin bugs
- Arthropods in pop culture: Trashcan Crab
- Administrative (12)
- Arthropoda ID (3)
- Arthropods (79)
- Chelicerates (12)
- Crustaceans (37)
- Hexapods (30)
- Coleopterans (Beetles) (4)
- Collembolans (Springtails) (1)
- Dipterans (Flies) (5)
- Hemipterans (True Bugs) (5)
- Hymenopterans (Bees,Wasps,Ants) (10)
- Mantodea (Mantises) (1)
- Orthopterans (Grass Hoppers) (1)
- Phasmidans (Stick Insects) (1)
- Phthirapterans (Lice) (1)
- Protodonatans (Griffinflies) (1)
- Zygoptera (Damselflies) (1)
- Myriapods (1)
- Trilobites (2)
- Carnivals (11)
- Communicating Science (4)
- Creationism (4)
- Evolution (19)
- Fossils (3)
- Humor (10)
- It Came from the Reef Tank (2)
- Off Topic (5)
- On the Home-Front (1)
- Photography (16)
- Pseudoscience (1)
- Roundup (1)
- Squishies (Mollusks) (4)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Vision (8)
Ant Antarctica Aphids Apis Arboreal Ant Assassin bugs Attenborough Biofuel Biomechanics Blue Crab Callinectes Cephalotes Comic CotB CotS Crab Dance Deep Sea Discovery Diving Beetle Dragonfly Drosophila Epigenetics Eusocial Eyes Fail Flight Fluorescence Fossil Fruit Fly Genomics Gliding Honeybee InvWar Jumping Spiders Larvae Lateral Gene Transfer LHC Limnoria Limnoriids Lysiosquillina Lyssianasids Macro Mantis Shrimp Neogonodactylus Odontodactylus Optics Ostracod Palin Parasite Photoshop Phylogenetics Physics Plankton Pop Culture Predation Reduviidae Reef Reproduction Rugby Satire Science Education Science Journalism Sea Spider Sperm Spider Crab SPP Stomatopod Strength Superorganism Synthetics UV Vents Vision Water Tiger